[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Resonate charging versus brute force. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Resonate charging versus brute force.

Hello Group,

I am wondering what experience people have had in DC resonance charging
versus say 10KW pig powered and variable inductively ballasted of like order
with synchronous and higher speed asynchronous rotary gaps. That of coarse
is a huge set of topics, but general experience would be of practical use.

It is my intention to try all three over time as I am sure many on this list
have done. What is the practical best "bang for buck" and considerable
effort. Please remember to reply to all even if you are flaming me ;-^)

Thanks Much,

Jim Mora

While this old school technology is nothing like present SS and modulated
coils, it is still awesome. I guess this is more a discussion of elegance
versus raw power fairly well tuned.