[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Aol and yahoo.com issues [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Aol and yahoo.com issues

Yep, ditto here. I had already begun to acquire  a workable amount of knowledge when I discovered this forum back in 1999, mainly thanks to the late Harry Goldman's TCBA quarterly newsletter that he put out till he "retired" in 2001. This list has definitely helped to augment my knowledge and grasp of TC design and some theory, not to mention all of the timely response from the resident geniuses to my inquiries - it is truly an invaluable tool.

Thanks Chip,
David

Sent from my iPhone