[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Building a tesla coil. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Building a tesla coil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LC_circuit

Is a good place to begin, as well as ->
http://www.falstad.com/circuit/e-lrc.html

Regards,
-Adam

--
Adam Munich
EE Researcher, Rochester Institute of Technology