From: zimtesla@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 4:32:35 PM
Subject: [TCML] Utility Meters

I don't remember this coming up in the past, but my utility recently
installed a digital meter to record power usage at my home. This kind
transmits the information to the main office by some kind of computer
system.

I am concerned that my Tesla coils will damage the utility power meter-
being possibly less robust from spikes and RFI from coils on the power
circuit than the old style meters. I use line filters on the 60Hz
connections to my power system on all of my coils. I am looking for
experience by other coilers with the digital power meters before I
return to powering up my coils.

Jim Zimmerschied