[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] How to figure out the right size capacitors to use?? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] How to figure out the right size capacitors to use??

Hi guys, I'm kinda new at this and until now I've used soda bottle caps on
my smaller coils , my new coil is being powered by a non current limited
transformer and I'm not sure they will work too well, this is probably a
stupid question but can any one tell me how to calculate the right size
capacitors to use? And also I'm looking for a variable transformer at least
50 amp or a good slide choke if anyone has any ideas. Thanks.