[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Sec. Winding [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Sec. Winding

Sorry in advance if this question is too basic, however...

Is there a latest, best way of terminating the LV winding end at the bottom
of the secondary?

So far, I soldered the winding end to the back of a curved copper strip
1/2" x 1 1/2" located halfway between the first turn and the bottom of the
coil form. The strip/wire was then epoxied to the form.

Any suggestions as to the best way to make the final connection to RF
ground. I did not want to start making holes in the base before having a
plan, for once.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Tim Flood