Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 11:37 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] JAVATC 13.1

Okay Kurt (all),

I just uploaded JAVATC version 13.2 that now includes a VI Plot chart at
the bottom of the page. I have only the chart and not a text dump down
there. If you want I can add one. Just let me know.
http://www.classictesla.com/java/javatc/javatc.html

I also fixed a crash that occurred if you tried to insert a toroid and
your input numbers were whacked causing an error. It will first validate
before trying to add or edit a toroid and prevent any toroid installs
until inputs are fixed.

Take care,
Bart