[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Tips for creating Supports for a flat spiral primary coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tips for creating Supports for a flat spiral primary coil

Yeah it is a conjecture. I have experience with other 3D parts that are
quite accurate.