[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Secondary coil polyurethane coat problems. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Secondary coil polyurethane coat problems.

In my mind, this can't be repaired.  Coil must be kept rotating slowly until coating sets up, may take up to  a full day.

   It may look "unsightly" , but still should throw some sparks