[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Ribbon Primary - What size? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Ribbon Primary - What size?

I was also thinking about this as well.  What have the list members used
 in the past to tap a ribbon primary?  I was planning on rolling it with
  polyethylene foam strip as Terry Blake did with his huge coil
described on in his web site.

http://www.tb3.com/tesla/hugecoil/primary/primary.html

I am wondering what he used for this.  There doesn't seem to be any room for a movable tap.

Thanks,
JP