[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] simply cork punch [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] simply cork punch

Hi,

After removing the 12"+ bushings, I replaced the seal with the same cork
material and 5"x5" .5" thick square aluminum blocks. I have struggled before
tying to make bolt holes without a leather punch kit before. I cut off about
a 2" long 3/8" copper tube and ground the cutting edge on a grinder. Volia'
works real nice in a pinch with one blow of the hammer, the tube captures
the cutout material too. These blocks are now easily removable (on studs)
for whatever standoffs I decide to use for +,- 11KV, and looks clean.

Jim Mora