[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] NIST High Voltage Laboratory Testing / Safety Reference [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] NIST High Voltage Laboratory Testing / Safety Reference

Hi,

I had steel pipe running to my meter near the street. It sprang a corrosion
leak. I had it hand dug, and laid 20 feet of PVC to the meter, the remaining
20 feet is copper 5/8 joining the house. *** I think copper pipe in house
connected to PVC at the house should be against code. If it is buried, who
knows?

Ha ha, "overkill is under rated", YT - good one.

Yes, I have decided to get the HV housing back in the tank, sans diodes. As
you probably heard we had a 6.0 quake in the bay area. I have the tank well
braced and in a wading pool. But it would probably tip over in a quake of
this magnitude near Santa Barbara/Ventura/Ojai. This has been nagging me
since they parted company. - Probably the least of my worries if that
happens though.

Jim Mora