[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] transformer oil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] transformer oil

Too many organic components. Go to a Local Tractor Supply and pick up 100%
pure lite mineral oil. They sell it by the gallon. Its used as a bovine
laxative.