[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] IR2184 MOSFET DRIVERS [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] IR2184 MOSFET DRIVERS

On 8/3/14, 10:35 AM, ALICK CHIMWALA wrote:
HI TO ALL TESLA,S

This is Alick i bout the mosfet drivers from Uk so that i,can drive my first unity but these mosfet drivers
they work ok with my H bridge with no load but the mordent i connect the Transfomer there is lots of nosey on the
primary side that the mosfet drivers just stop working low side.

what is the cause please help thanks

Can you put your schematic up somewhere online and post a URL? You can't post attachments to this list, but it's real hard to diagnose what's going on without a diagram of how you have things connected.

Have you tried a resistive load for testing, as a first step?