Re: [TCML] Howdy everyone! Funny idea!

On 10/16/2013 4:08 AM, Phil Tuck wrote:
Sorry, but to me at least it seems like it will become just a short step
away from a chat room then.

(taken from the monthly policy reminder)
"  One liner and one word posts - "LOL", "Kewl", "Way to go" - are not
   useful.  Posts must have a useful point; this is not a chat room."

Regards
Phil T
I agree Phil, that's why I left it at the discretion of the admins. How about we do this. Going forward guys, if anyone else wants to submit one, send it offlist to my email directly: arobinson at teslamad.com