[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] Large coil in New York area for video shoot? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Large coil in New York area for video shoot?

You'd probably have more luck doing capture of a QCW DRSSTC; DRSSTC
streamers are fairly boring in high speed (e.g. I took this video at
1000FPS and all you see is the spark flickering on and off
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kddpTutF8KA)
To get good shots of DRSSTC streamer growth probably requires 100,000+ FPS
(so you'd get 10 frames in a 100uS bang).