[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] Car tire toroid? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Car tire toroid?

What I think you could do with the inner tube is to coat it with fiberglass cloth and resin for a lightweight structure, then cover that with foil tape after popping the tube (just cut off the valve stem).

Nick A