[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] Unusual dielectric media [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Unusual dielectric media

I'll wager that you are referring to pure deionized water, though it is
technically non-organic, as it contains no carbon.

At least that's what they used to cool most things at Fermilab, and also
the Z-pinch machine at Sandia.

Dave