[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] DC Coil progress. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] DC Coil progress.

Here is the story of someone who died from Zinc Flu

http://www.anvilfire.com/iForge/tutor.php?lesson=safety3/demo

He was a blacksmith and was burning the galvanizing off a few lengths of
pipe.

The stuff is toxic...