[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] DC Coil progress. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] DC Coil progress.

Hi Ted,

Thanks for your interest.

I'll upload some pics and specs of everything else over the weekend.
The supply transformers, MMC, secondary and primary are done.

I'm basically hoping to use two 2.4kV mots in series per phase (not
centre tapped). This should give me almost 24kV in the primary cap
with resonant charging.

Not sure how the MOTs will perform in this role but my fingers are crossed!

Cheers,

Greg.