[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] Boston MOS [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Boston MOS

Hi

Visited the site a month back and saw the demo you mentioned (staff member
only in the cage) . Great place but no more info to offer I'm afraid
Ted in NZ

-----Original Message-----  From: John Darwin Powers  Sent: Wednesday,
November 20, 2013 7:37 AM  To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] Boston MOS

Hi,

I read in a posting some time ago that it would be possible to be in the
elevating "cage" with the staff member doing the presentation during the
lightning demonstration of their Van de Graaff generator. Last week I sent
an email to Daniel Davis, the person in charge of the exhibit, but have not
heard back from him.  Does anyone out there have any experience with the
Boston MOS?

JP