[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] Large energy discharge capacitor for sale! (Trying again) [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Large energy discharge capacitor for sale! (Trying again)

Pulse capacitor is pretty inaccurate term to start with. There are "real"
pulse capacitors that are rated for 1...10ms discharge times at few 10s of
kA and they look just like good old PFC caps.

Ofc most hobbyists think that only "real" pulse capacitors are the ones
with ultra low inductance pancake style insulators and 100kA current
ratings..