[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] Disc Dia. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Disc Dia.

I have a mushroom kill switch, and have a long enough driveway that I can safely kill it before they're 20' away. As loud and intimidating as it would seem, I did have one girl that stuck her hand out as she approached. Guess she thought it was a plasma globe.