Re: [TCML] In need of a HV transformer but not a neon

I should have mentioned my location in my first email. I live in east Texas about 2 hours from Dallas and 3-4 hours from Houston. As far as I’m aware there are no electrical surplus places near me. Having only owned 1 pt transformer before size and weight are obviously a consideration I have to look at. I believe the outdoor pt I had weighed around 80lbs and was dry insulated. I think that is sort of small for a pt since it was only 7.2kv and wasn’t rated very high. I’m not above a pole pig if it’s on the small size but ultimately weight is a factor as I do not own a truck to haul one around.