[TCML] Re: Grounding NSTs (Special Case?)

Something else I should mention, since I have no way of installing a real
ground rod, I use a counterpoise as the RF ground in my system.
Everything else in the coil is finished and ready to run, as soon as we
resolve where to ground the NST's (if anywhere (I read that leaving the
NSTs ungrounded causes permanent damage)) I can fire it up for the first
time. Hope you guys can come to the rescue again ;)

Thanks,
Brandon H.