Re: [TCML] Treating RF feedback

HI
Grounding is simple try it if it works its great if it don't try something different. I get more RF out of a 1000 watt amp. than I do my 6in Tesla coil. I ran my Tesla coil grounded on electrical ground only and got no RF problems at all. I run my DRSSTC all the time in there with no problem. It depend on how big your coil is to the amount
of RF it put out.

(the same is true for a vertical antenna. Radials beat a ground rod every which way. )

the radials and a counter poise is use to reflect signal   (not ground)

try what the other person said chicken wire and see if if work if it doesn't
try something else.  I have more equipment in my shop than you
have in a home, and my 6in Tesla coil had effect on nothing. now would I
do that ever day no, to me there is nothing better than earth ground to
dissipating RF. Somebody said running a 100 ft wire to ground make a antenna, what is the chicken doing if it does not go to earth ground. the coil will work right but the RF is going to dissipating in all directions and to me that not good.

alton