Re: [TCML] Treating RF feedback

Hi Alton,

I'm pretty sure I get what you're describing. It would be difficult, but I
'might' be able to sink a few shorter rods around the coil. However, after
hearing what Jim had to say and a bit of meditation, I think it might be
best to rely on the counterpoise (as much as I loathe the thing) and
eliminate the supposed interference in the AC lines. The only places I can
really place the rods are a bit too close for comfort (two to five feet) to
buried wiring and conduit leading up to control panels. That, and it would
be a real pita to get a few rods even three feet deep.
Good suggestion, but I think a real RF ground to earth is out of the
question, unfortunately.

Thanks,
Brandon H.