[TCML] Biography and projects (Zoran Tukovic)

Who: Zoran Tukovic (Tuky) 43yo,
Where: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact: zoran.tukovic1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Experience:I'm involved in  electricity (in general) from my childhood, serious Tesla coiling in last 25 years.
Best TC: small improvised SGTC with cca 25cm spark length and VTTC with cca 10cm spark length.
Website: n/a
Youtube videos: n/a
Media: n/a
Social media: TCML and Regenrx group.
Interests other than Tesla: physics, pulse power & radars, radio-technique & HAM radio, electronics (mainly vacuum tube), electrostatics, photography.
Plans: building high performance quenched (Telefunken style) gap middle size Tesla coil with 500Hz power supply.