Re: [TCML] Biography and projects (Colin Heath)

Who: Colin Heath 37y old
Where: South West, UK
Contact: colin@xxxxxxxxxx
Profession: Project Engineering Manager
Experience: Coiling for 12 years
Best TC: 6 Inch Dia 6' Arcs
Website: www.hefx.co.uk (under construction)
Youtube: None yet
Media: none
Social media: none
Interests other than Tesla: Model Engineering, watch making, Fusors
Plans: Currently building a few coils and other HV kit and planning to run
my own HV effects company

Colin Heath

 This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.

It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not
the intended recipient(s), you must not use, distribute, copy or take any
action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please return it to the sender immediately and delete it from your system.

E-mail messages are not secure and attachments may contain software
viruses which may damage your system. Whilst we have taken every
reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept any
liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of these factors.
You are advised to carry out your own virus checks.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the
author, and do not represent those of South West Engineering Solutions Ltd
unless otherwise stated. Anyone intending to rely on this information is
advised to check with official sources before entering into any
commitments. South West Engineering Solutions Limited, Company
Registration No 5902049  Registered in England and Wales. Registered
Office: 584 Wellsway, Bath. BA2 2UE

 P  Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this
email?