 From: Colin Heath <cohe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 3:38 PM
Subject: [TCML] NWL Capacitor Specs

Hello All,

I have a batch of NWL capacitors here used and wondered if anyone knows
where I can get specs please?

I have quite a few 10821's 50kV 220nF, some 10564's 40kV 20nF, 12392's 50kV
100nF (these look a larger cap designed for higher RMS currents or PPS)

I also have some maxwells 31199  which I believe are only 1PPS from my
research so far.

Anyone knowing of these caps would be great if not will drop therm an email.

Cheers,

Colin Heath