[TCML] Neon transformers for sale

Hello List,

 I have 4 neon transformers I'd like to sell. They are as follows. 15 kv. 30 ma. Transco,  9kv. 60 ma. Allanson,  12kv. 30ma. Allanson  and a 12kv. 30ma.  Franceformer. All are non gfi. The Transco had gfi module under the top cover but it has been removed. I would like $25 each for them plus shipping. They will fit in a large usps flat rate box that I believe is around $16. Im in Wisconsin zip 54904. They have never been used in a Tesla coil and although they are a little dirty and maybe could use a paint job they work fine. I can provide more details or a picture of them. Please contact me off-list for more info.

Scott