Re: [TCML] Dr. Godfrey Loudner, deceased former member

Hello Adam,

Thanks for responding, and your comments regarding Dr. Godfrey Loudner.  I have an obligation to the Estate to do my best in disposing of these transformers - additionally I cannot incur shipping costs - and I really do mean over 1 ton of transformers - literally hundred's.  What exactly is "hackerspace" and "RIT"?  If arrangements could be made for pick-up - we may be able to come to some agreement. JDavey