[TCML] Spark Gap Help

Hello Friends,

I built a tesla coil about 6 - years ago and would like to disassemble,
clean and regap the spark gaps. The trouble is I am not sure what the
gap should be. According to the Javatcv.10 software I used when I  built
it the total gap should be 0.015" which would break down to 0.003" per
gap times 5 gaps. My measurements now are 0.025" per gap times 5 gives
me a 0.125" total gap. Does this sound right? my coil parameters are 9kv
60ma neon sign transformer input.

Here is a video of the coil.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewP4leT_C1I

Here are some more specs on the coil.

0.0176 = PRIMARY CAP UF - RESONANT STATIC GAP LTR 0.0265UF

PRIMARY COIL INPUTS
12 TURNS
4 AWG WIRE

SECONDARY COIL INPUTS
1142 TURNS OF 26AWG WIRE

Thanks for all of the great help over the years.

Jim