Re: [TCML] Silent Spark Gap

Hi Amir,
     You can attenuate sound yes, but quiet enough for an office?  Never...
 Even if you could eliminate the spark gap noise, the secondary arcs would
be way to loud, just look at solid state TC's, unless they are operated
from smoothed DC, they are noisy.  But fear not, build yourself a nice
plasma fixture, those are quiet enough for in an office, I got one on my
desk right now.

Scott D Bogard.