Re: [TCML] srsg to vari speed rsg

Thanks David and Scott,

that was very helpful.  My motive for wanting to make an asrg is really just to play with and use in future coils, and I have a chronic
need to make something, usually coil related.  My current coil has a large tank cap of .076uF.  So, as Scott pointed out, a high break rate may be
disappointing in my coil.  I was visualizing the proposed gap while laying in bed one night, and wondered there is a sync variable speed  solution.
It sounds like its unnecessary though, so I think I will just scrounge up a motor and proceed from there.