Re: [TCML] Pole Pig Question

Good information from all, thank you. And thank you David for that 'extra' bit of info from Jeremy's question, most helpful.

Most everything I see online requires local pick-up. Do most of you go and pick up your pole pigs?

I also see some larger transformers that will ship. Are 15 or 25 Kva units worth investing in? Or are they a waste of money since one cannot provide enough input power to utilize their potential?

Thanks!
Miles Mauldin

Sent from a little device with a tiny keyboard.