[TCML] Consequences of (Hand) Winding without Tension

Hi All,

Just finished winding my latest secondary. Me being too impatient to wait
for a second pair of hands to operate the winder, I decided to wind my 6"
coil with 22AWG by hand. The wire wound around the form with some placebo
sized bends/dents throughout. Since I couldn't apply very much tension on
the wire while winding by hand, those bends stayed.
That left me with this:

http://imgur.com/2BVJgrY.jpg
http://imgur.com/ppChbhP.jpg

I don't think they'll be a cosmetic issue, but I am worried about being at
higher risk of racing arcs. (I'll be giving it a generous coat of Dolph's
AC-43, so that should help suppress any arcs from forming on the
secondary.) I'd be surprised if it did, but that much shouldn't impact
performance at all, would it?

Thanks as always for the support,
Brandon H.