[TCML] DRSSTC Tester Employment Opportunity - Eastern Voltage Research

One of our co-ops that was working for us recently graduated and now has full time employment, so we are looking to fill this open position.
We would prefer to offer this opportunity to an engineering student, but will consider all applicants.

Basically we are looking for someone to test and evaluate a new commercial DRSSTC design we have been developing and to put it through its paces. The prototypes have already been designed and built and the candidate would responsible for taking a new prototype through all checks and power-ups as well as optimize the circuitry (if required) for reliable operation.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. US Citizen
2. Individual must have experience and knowledge of DRSSTCs / Power Electronics / Digital Electronics
3. Strong troubleshooting / electrical construction skills
4. Good communication and documentation skills strongly recommended
5. Familiarity with magnetics design (gate transformers, current transformers, Tesla coils)
6. Must have own tools and test equipment (oscilloscope, multimeters, function generators, etc...)
7. Must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement

All interested candidates should submit a written resume, including their experience with solid state Tesla Coils and DRSSTCs to:

sales -at- easternvoltageresearch -dot- com

Please do not respond with your information or questions to the newsgroup.  Questions will only be addressed via email.

Thank you