[TCML] Pole Pig and coil parts for sale

Howdy all,

I have FOR SALE a 7200 volt 15 KVA dual lug distribution transformer, that is in excellent condition. I have other parts FOR SALE that I have been collecting to build a nice size coil. The first link below is a video that shows the pig connected to a Jacob's ladder. The second link shows the schematic of the coil that I was going to build. The parts that are highlighted in blue on the schematic, I have collected, are for sale. I would prefer selling everything to one person, but will sell separate parts if I receive a reasonable offer. Shipping is not available for the pig or other heavy components, such as the DUAL 1256D Powerstat w/ motorized control. Pickup location is in Columbus, Ohio.
http://www.halice.com/physics/piglad1.wmv
http://www.halice.com/physics/bigcoil/1BigColor.gif

Hal