[TCML] understanding DRSSTC

Hello,

I'm about building a small DRSSTC. After having tuned the primary circuit to the natural
frequency of the secondary coil with topload = 304 kHz, I connected it through 10 kOhms
to a signal generator. Picking up the voltage of the secondary coil with an antenna, I
found two "humps" at 281 kHz and 328 kHz.  Calculated the coupling factor to about 0.16
which IMHO should be a good starting point - ok?

The amplitude at the lower hump is greater than that at the upper hump. Is the relation
between the amplitudes dependent on the quality factors of the coils or does it depend on
the L/C-ratio of the primary circuit?

In my understanding the lower the L/C-ratio the harder the half bridge can drive the
primary circuit - ok?

I *assume* that the system will work at 281 kHz, but do not know why. The OCD will not
provide a signal, if the system runs at low power. The feedback-CT and its logic will
tell the half bridge when to switch ON and OFF the primary circuit...

Could somebody please enlighten me?

Kind regards,

Herwig