Re: [TCML] Copper strap primary

Colin I'm not at that power point but am using 75mm x about .8mm hard
copper strap.  I believe it has been my best primary material to date.
I've just completed my 240vac power supply with up to near 20kv dc output
and only have tested to 175vac input with my present TC set up.  I will
need to move it outside before going any higher.   I'm not sure how this
stacks up to other primary materials but I'm very happy to this point.
cheers, Charles