"All About Lightning" Uman RE: [TCML] Why so loud?

Jims Correct,

This is a good book, I paid $7.88 with shipping on Amazon

"All About Lightning" Uman, Martin A.; Paperback; $3.89 In Stock
http://www.amazon.com/All-About-Lightning-Martin-Uman/dp/048625237X

Book Description
Publication Date: January 1, 1987
Highly readable and non technical, this illustrated survey explores the
nature and causes of lightning.
Topics include ball lightning, St. Elmo's Fire, the workings of
lightning rods, the effects of lightning on trees and buildings, the
formation of thunderstorms, how to photograph lightning, and other
fascinating subjects.

Product Details
Paperback: 192 pages
Publisher: Dover Publications (January 1, 1987)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 048625237X
ISBN-13: 978-0486252377
Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (9 customer
reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #796,108 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Did we miss any relevant features for this product? Tell us what we
missed.

Would you like to update product info, give feedback on images, or tell
us about a lower price?

Thanks,
Mike DeLosier
mdelosier@xxxxxxxxxxx