[TCML] TTR Model 7 Magnifier

Hello All,

I am currently building a large  coil (been a few years since last) I have
decided upon magnifier due to space constraints and I can also set up driver
in garage and tertiary outside.

I am looking at the designs about and have built a tight coupled magnifier
before but didn't finish tuning and tweaking to see best results.

I am looking at a slightly looser coupled design like the model here
http://www.teslatechnologyresearch.com/model7M.html

I don¹t see an issue getting tight enough coupling and they certainly don't
struggle with performance. Does anyone have further info on this coil
please? It looks like the driver is magnet wire also which is what I will be
using.

Cheers,

Colin Heath