Re: [TCML] Varnish for SSTC secondary

I think either one will be fine.  I've found the coating isn't really
critical, you can even run without it sometimes.  I use plain oil based
polyurethane, it doesn't last forever so I don't recommend it, but it
works.  Since both of those are for application to magnet wire I
suspect they will work great; things you want to avoid are anything that
has conductive particulate in it, like black paint.

Scott Bogard.