[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] Looking for the origin of the DRSSTC in the archives [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Looking for the origin of the DRSSTC in the archives

Hi Antonio,

To the best of my knowledge, they are complete.
I searched the archives:

[root@trailerbarn listarchives]# find . -name "*.html" | xargs grep -li "drsstc" > /tmp/drsstc.out [root@trailerbarn listarchives]# find . -name "*.html" | xargs grep -li "double resonant" >> /tmp/drsstc.out

and came up with 6803 files that contain one or both of these terms. Here are the first few, and you are right, there sure seems to be a gap in there, doesn't there?

./1998/November/msg00610.html
./1999/April/msg00546.html
./1999/October/msg00453.html
./1999/October/msg00455.html
./2002/December/msg00816.html
./2002/December/msg00891.html
./2002/December/msg00906.html
./2003/April/maillist.html
./2003/April/msg00003.html
./2003/April/msg00004.html
./2003/April/msg00005.html
./2003/April/msg00019.html
./2003/April/msg00020.html
./2003/April/msg00023.html
./2003/April/msg00065.html
./2003/April/msg00067.html
./2003/April/msg00070.html
./2003/April/msg00071.html
./2003/April/msg00076.html
./2003/April/msg00091.html
./2003/April/msg00092.html
./2003/April/msg00094.html
./2003/April/msg00150.html

I'll try to look into it, but I want to get the wiki going first. Feel free to hound me so it doesn't fall off the radar.

Chip