From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of David
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2013 10:49 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Tesla Coils

Hi Suraj,

Most Tesla coil hobbyists simply cobble together parts and build them
theirselves. There are a few companies that professionally build Tesla coil
systems, but the price tag of such professionally constructed systems is
well beyond the budgets of most Tesla coil/high voltage hobbyists, hence the
usual option for the homemade variety ;-) If by chance you would just rather
purchase a ready built Tesla coil than to build it and you happen to have a
Bill Gates-like portfolio, then a simple google search of "Tesla coil" will
render the professional coil builders' contact info. Also, I think Science
First offers a pretty small and low performance kit for about US$300.

David Rieben

Sent from my iPhone