[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] Photos [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Photos

On 12/10/2013 11:21 AM, steve date wrote:
Nice pics Andrew, I especially liked the gif's at the bottom.

Here's a better url as the one you listed didn't work:

https://plus.google.com/photos/106207747745634902315/albums/5955774501458055681

Thanks,

steve-seattle
Hahahaha this was amazing. I opened the link and it was opened through Google+. It apparently tags your icon pic in a little circle over every pic when you hover. Since your icon is a little dog, it looked as if you had placed your family pet inside a hamster ball faraday cage and placed at the bottom of your coil. Awesome!

Needed that laugh at work today