Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 11:16 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] 3 phase mot dc coil first light

Thanks Ted, yet another thing I forgot to mention. The MOTs have their bottoms removed (open ended cores), so saturation should be pretty much impossible. Tonight I might try and pull three of them out of the oil and disconnect the cores. I'm dreading trying to sand the insulation off the HV wire though.

<SNIP>