[TCML] thank you

I would just like to express my most sincere thanks to the tesla coil
mailing list; to the moderators; the people who ask the questions; and the
people, most of all who tirelessly, and patiently, day in and day out
answer the questions and queries,  the quantity of your free time and the
value of your knowledge offered for free so regularly is humbling.
Hopefully noone remembers my only reply to the list, the rude and arrogant
response of an apprentice sparky a year or so ago. Unfortunately i only saw
my poor manners after i posted
and resolved after to sit at the back of the class with my mouth shut.  I
have learned so much at the back of this classroom, thank you.  I have been
to your websites and been amazed, a real special thankyou to Jeff Behary
for your work.  Your website destroys my monthly download allowance, cheers
mate. If i can ask a favour, my training at tech to be an electrician has
left me wanting more.  Ihave some good books now by mullineaux walmsley,
and whittakers theory of aether and electricity, steinmetz, and lectures by
eric dolllard but i'm struggling with the math can anyone point me to a
good book or online course?
  forever in your debt john