From: "Tim Flood" <tflood@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 11:54:28 AM
Subject: [TCML] GE Transformer

Sorry if this was posted before, but I don't think so. I keep getting dropped from list.

I recently purchased a GE Voltage transformer, Type JVM-5, 120:1, 14,400/120V. Am I right in thinking this is substantially similar to a Potential transformer and suitable for TC use?

The info I've found so far only indicates this Voltage Trans. is for indoor use only and very accurate in maintaining voltage.

Any info will be appreciated.

Tim